Please read these terms and conditions completely before using www.spscourses.com (the “Website”). The Website is composed of various web pages controlled by the College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences (sometime also referred to as “TAMU”).
TAMU reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Website is offered in our sole discretion, including but not limited to the changes associated with the use of the Website.
All materials and content comprising, appearing on, or made available through the Website, together with the intellectual property rights and copyrights for all material and content displayed on the Website (and contained in the online courses and materials accessed via the Website) are owned by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) or our licensors. You may download and print extracts from the Website (or from the online courses accessed through the Website) for your own personal, non- commercial purposes. Otherwise, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, edit, create derivative works, or otherwise use or exploit the USDA Content without the express, prior written consent of USDA.
You may receive login credentials from TAMU to access an account with our Website (“Account”). If you provide untrue, incomplete or inaccurate information, or use your Account for any purpose prohibited
by law or these Terms, TAMU will terminate your Account and use of the Website. By accessing your Account, you agree that TAMU may contact you and send you communications using the information in your Account.
You are responsible for all use of your Account, including use by others to whom you have provided access to your Account. Access to any of the Services through your Account is treated as authorized by you. You also are responsible for any use of your Account caused by your failure to secure your user ID or password.
You are responsible for obtaining the internet access necessary to use the Website. Your mobile network’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use the Website from a mobile device. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Website. TAMU does not guarantee that the Website (or any portion thereof) will function on any particular hardware or device. In addition, the Website may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications.
You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any Account you use to access the Website or its services. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to TAMU for all activities that occur under your Account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify TAMU immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
1. publishing any Website material in any media;
2. selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. publicly performing and/or showing (displaying) any Website material;
4. using the Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to the Website or others, including uploading or otherwise disseminating any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of TAMU or another party;
5. using the Website to: (a) defame, harass, stalk, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights; (b) perpetuate any fraud; (c) publish, post, upload, or distribute any obscene, profane, indecent, inappropriate, or defamatory material; and (d) publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
6. using the Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, TAMU, or to any person or entity;
7. upload files or materials that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary licenses or consents;
8. interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website, any portion or contents thereof, or related systems or networks;
9. use the Website in any way which degrades the reliability, speed, or operation of the Website or the underlying hardware and software of the Website;
10. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to the Website, or while using the Website;
11. using the Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
12. attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website, USDA Content, other users’ accounts;
13. using the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair TAMU’s servers or networks.
TAMU reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
(b) Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy or publicity.
(c) Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
(d) Change, terminate, or suspend the Website, any features of the Website, and any content or materials contained in the Website, in any way, at any time and for any reason or no reason. TAMU also has the right to require you to cease accessing any features, content or materials of the Website.
TAMU does not control or endorse third party content, messages, or information found in any page of the Website and, therefore, TAMU specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Website and any actions resulting from your participation in any Website services. Third party materials uploaded to the Website may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Except as prohibited by law, you will hold TAMU and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage, however arising
(including attorney’s fees, court costs, and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of
TAMU reserves the right to restrict or remove access by you to the Website or any areas of the Website, at any time, without any advance notice, in its sole and absolute discretion. In such case, you acknowledge and agree that if TAMU disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Website, your account details, your data, files, or other content that is contained in your account. In addition, TAMU does not accept responsibility for the security of your account or Your Content. You agree that your use of the Website is at your own risk.
We try to ensure that the Website is available. In the event that the Website is unavailable at any time and for any period (for whatever reason) we shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused as a result of Website unavailability or downtime.
To participate in online courses via the Website, you will need to register. You are not permitted to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users. You are responsible for the security of any passwords issued to you. You must not create any false identity or impersonate any person or provide inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas, United States, and in case of any litigation permitted under these Terms, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state courts located in Brazos County, Texas, and the federal court in Houston, Texas.
obligation has been fulfilled. Privacy of data related to the use of the Website, in written, verbal, or any other form is one such condition that shall survive in perpetuity; other such terms include, but are not limited to, the terms concerning intellectual property rights, indemnity, applicable law, and disclaimers of warranty.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.